Step 2. Location
This bit is really important as it's what our system uses to plot your project on the map. It can be as generic as you wish (we understand some projects need some levels of discretion).
If you have any problems with plotting your address, please continue and save your profile, then email email@example.com and we will help you.
After clicking "Search", a pink marker will be plotted on the map - this is the location of your project. To move the marker, just left-click anywhere on the map.
Step 3. Your Account
Step 4. Our Terms of Service
(In Plain English)
Usually this is where you would see lots of Legal 'Jargon', lots of words that that cause confusion and probably don't mean a lot to you. We want to be different. (However there is a page with all of that on if you really want to read it - Click Here)
By adding your project to Ododow you are agreeing to the following:
- I understand that this is a free information site for anyone to access the information that I am providing on behalf of our project*.
- I agree that the information that I am providing is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge.
- I agree to update the project information if it changes.
- I acknowledge that the contact details I provide will be made public (unless specifically stated otherwise by us).
- I confirm that the information that I provide is free from any 'x' rated materials.
- I understand that our map pin-point can be removed at any point by The Team at Ododow without warning.
- While I have an active profile on Ododow, I understand that I will recieve relevant emails that tell me about updates and/or remind me to update my profile(s).
- I confirm that I have the correct permissions to use any imagery included in my profile.
- I acknowledge that I possess common sense and know how to use it effectively :).
Projects* = All charities, non-profits, community projects and organisations (or similar) that provide a free/low cost service or connection for people within a community.
Ok, let's create a sub project for ""
Before you continue, would you like to copy some information from this project for the new sub project? (This can be changed later)