Our Terms of Service
(In Plain English)
Usually this is where you would see lots of Legal 'Jargon', lots of words that that cause confusion and probably don't mean a lot to you. We want to be different. (However there is a page with all of that on if you really want to read it - Click Here)
By adding your account to Ododow you are agreeing to the following:
- I understand that this is a free information site for anyone to access the information that I am providing on behalf of our project*.
- I agree that the information that I am providing is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge.
- I agree to update the project information if it changes.
- I acknowledge that the contact details I provide will be made public (unless specifically stated otherwise by us).
- I confirm that the information that I provide is free from any 'x' rated materials.
- I understand that our map pin-point can be removed at any point by The Team at Ododow without warning.
- While I have an active profile on Ododow, I understand that I will recieve relevant emails that tell me about updates and/or remind me to update my profile(s).
- I confirm that I have the correct permissions to use any imagery included in my profile.
- I acknowledge that I possess common sense and know how to use it effectively :).
Projects* = All charities, non-profits, community projects and organisations (or similar) that provide a free/low cost service or connection for people within a community.
View The Long Legal Version of Our Terms Of Service